Monday, September 6, 2010

First Confession

I really never thought that I'd start anything like this.  Not that I hold anything against bloggers; they're part of the atmosphere of the internet, as much as 4chan and Google.  However, I never considered committing my thoughts to "paper", as it were.  Personally, it seems like sheer folly and arrogance to shout thoughts to the world, as though it would change anything.  It's a bit like voting, in that respect.

However, I also find that, every so often, I need a sounding board, as it were, a forum for bouncing off whatever is in my head at the time.  I usually just let it rattle around and around, until it becomes gibberish and spouts out.  Of course, compound this with the unusually high amount of surreality in my life, and you get something wonderful.

So, come on in, we'll have some talking and some exploration, some interaction and some intervention, and we'll just watch where it goes.  Any and every comment will be met with at least a comment, if not an entire blog post.  I figure it's just the best courtesy that any blogger can give to anyone who comments on their post.  I'm also going to start with a few posts, just to get the ball rolling.  Then, we'll just let this thing evolve naturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment