Thursday, January 6, 2011

41st Confession

So someone asked me for some links that I like.  Fine -- here ya go.

Angelo Inc.  -- The best web comic out there.  Ever.  Go read it.  Right now.  NOW, I said!

Dracula's Full Lament -- The praise and worship song, done by a secular Muppet.  Better than some things out there today.

Sham Rock - "Tell Me Ma" -- a great Irish techno song.  Just kinda stumbled across it accidentally and fell for it.

Kongregate -- Whenever I need a good break, I head over and play a few rounds of whatever I feel like.  All kinds of timewasters on this place.

Google -- More powerful than anybody realizes.  My homepage.

Facebook -- My social networking drug of choice.  I used to have a MySpace page, but then I turned thirty, and decided to take it down.

Hulu -- One of several online video services.  My personal favorite for recent domestic television.

AMV Cake -- For those of you who don't know, AMV stands for Anime Music Video.  This is a good example of it.

Common People AMV -- One of my favorite versions of this song, being done in a slightly more grown up style.  It's a grown-up song, though, so it's all ok.

That's eight, and that's enough for right now.  Comment me your favorites, and we'll do lunch or something.

4 comments:

  1. Harmony is now a diehard Sham Rock fan. You shoulda seen her dancing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally had a chance to get my "Oh yeah, I meant to do that" in line with the actual clicking on the link of Sham Rock's song - and loved it, of course. Especially that acapella bit in there nearish the end. Someday I'm gonna learn how to dance like that. It definitely qualifies as a favorite (as do Facebook and Google), so I believe a "lunch or something" is in order. Now if winter would just go away...

    ReplyDelete