Wednesday, September 7, 2011

58th Confession

So I'm prayerfully considering writing a few blogs about Christian personality types, based off of the 12 tribes of Israel, the 7 redemptive giftings, the 5 calls, and a few other things. Shout if you're interested.

So it's a couple weeks after the surgery, and I'm itching to get back out to it. I'm also itching to go back to Cagayan. To that end, I've also been thinking about adding advertisements to the blog - not that I like them, not that I want them, but that any profits that come in from them get me back there. Another little change that might not be a change, but any income is welcome these days...even if it means selling out a little.

Let's see - what else can I write about? I'm considering a rebuttal against atheism again, a few recipies, another list of new music that is hitting home right about now, as well as the joys of sharing old television shows with my son. Might even share a few of my favorite software tools and Google hacks...but that's beside the point.

Anyways - time to wrap this one up again. Probably a more fulfilling blog next time.

1 comment:

  1. I think the personality type exploration is a very interesting idea.
    I would certainly like to hear more about it!

    ReplyDelete